Unitek is always looking for talented people to join our team. We provide part-time and full-time post retirement qualified individuals to our clients, as well as qualified individuals in search of part time/full time temporary employment.
We are seeking Source Inspectors, Auditors, Engineers and Expeditors with a minimum of five years experience within the Aerospace, Automotive, Aviation, Defense or Energy Manufacturing fields.
Our employee’s provide mechanical, electrical, electronic, printed wiring board, NDT experience, as well as other specialized expertise related to the manufacturing and production processes.
NTS Unitek wouldn’t be where it is today without quality people. Our global team consists of engineers, quality assurance specialists and other subject matter experts. Currently, our most pressing staffing need is for applicants to fill third-party inspection jobs with some of our important clients. Working on a part- or full-time basis, our inspectors play a critical role in the source auditing process. They are principally responsible for the on-the-ground verification that ensures quality management systems are in place and working correctly.
Qualities we look for when filling third-party source inspection jobs include:
- An in-depth understanding of the terms, concepts and techniques that underpin quality management
- A minimum of five years’ experience in aerospace, aviation, defense or other core industries we serve
- Working knowledge of ISO, ASME and other quality standards, as well as familiarity with the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) continuous improvement cycle
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
Visit individual source inspection job postings for a detailed list of requirements.
At NTS Unitek, a set of core values underpins our work and informs everything we do. Prospective applicants to our third-party inspection jobs must familiarize themselves with our values, which include:
- Organizational integrity
- Respect for the individual
- Quality customer service
- Embracing and driving change
- One enterprise
- The best people make the best teams
- Personal and organizational growth
Working at NTS Unitek
NTS Unitek employees enjoy several perks including a generous base pay and benefits package, flexible schedules on a full- or part-time basis, travel reimbursement and participation in our referral program. Most importantly, you’ll be working with a company that, since 1973, has been valuing its employees and helping them develop rewarding and meaningful careers.
Browse our third-party inspector jobs and other opportunities. For more information about who we are and what we do, please keep exploring our website.