Unitek takes great pride in its people. We hire only seasoned professionals with a commitment to help our clients mitigate risk and optimize product reliability and performance.
The members of our management team, located at our headquarters within Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, have been with Unitek on average for over 15 years. They’ve worked within the various departments and with the Technical Specialist staff, and bring significant knowledge, insight, loyalty and dependability to our leadership team.
We employ thousands of Technical Specialists throughout the world — allowing us to service our clients anywhere, anytime.
- Our Technical Specialists average over 20 years of industry experience.
- Our Technical Specialists are experts in their technical disciplines, the majority holding specialized certifications within their respective industries.
- Many serve as members in various industry groups/ committees (i.e., ASQ, RAB, IRCA, IAQG, AAQG, SAE G-14 and SAE G-19).
Whether you require source inspection, first article inspection (AS9102), quality systems audits, special process audits, and/or Quality Engineers, Unitek has the expertise in the field — where and when you need them most.
It is our global network of qualified resources that’s made us the premier provider of supply chain services to such sectors as Aerospace, Automotive, Aviation, Defense and Energy clients worldwide.
In partnership with Unitek, our long-term clients have realized reduction of risk from nonconforming parts and delays in delivery — all while making their suppliers more accountable for the production of reliable products.
Verified & Vetted
Unitek works only with seasoned professionals thoroughly trained and vetted to ensure they meet our stringent requirements and those of our clients.
- Technical Specialist candidates are carefully screened.
- We eliminate potential risk to our clients and increase employee allegiance by hiring Technical Specialists as W-2 employees.
- We cover all liability insurance to protect our clients and client supplier assets.
Our PHR-certified recruiting department employs a robust recruiting and on-boarding process, including:
- Criminal background checks.
- Drug screens.
- Employment/Education verifications.
- Denied party/Restricted list screening.
- Pre-screens by a Technical Quality Engineer.
- Security clearances for field personnel as needed.
Unitek maintains an impressive overall retention rate — many of our Technical Specialists have been with us for 10 to 15 years.