In the medical industry, quality control is critical to the safety of equipment and tools. NTS Unitek supports medical industry production approval with a range of quality assurance (QA) services. These product verification processes, paired with advanced supply chain management, ensure your products are of the highest quality and delivered on time.
NTS Unitek Services for Medical Industry Quality Control
Medical equipment and materials come with extensive specifications, and NTS Unitek makes it easier to keep up with every requirement. Our quality control services provide the support you need to focus on your core competencies while delivering precise and durable products. These services include:
- Product verification: Nonconforming products pose a risk to your organization and supply chain in the medical sector. Our product verification processes confirm that every product meets every engineering and performance requirement. We employ methods like first article inspection (FAI) and test witnessing to verify your adherence to medical product specifications. We also offer pre-cap inspections for assessing hybrid microelectronic devices.
- Audits and surveys: Our auditing and survey services ensure your products are meeting all necessary benchmarks. Regulatory audits compare your processes to requirements in industry standards like IS0 9001. We can also review your quality management system and assess whether it meets your goals for quality assurance.
- Supplier development: Your suppliers create your supply chain, and helping them develop their processes can improve your production processes and keep your deliveries on schedule. We offer a range of development services, including process monitoring and improvement, and root cause analysis for creating preventative measures to production problems.
- Supply chain management: The medical sector is a capital-intensive industry with a high potential for risk. Optimizing your supply chain, from supplier assessment to risk mitigation, can make your organization more stable and efficient. Our supply chain management services can measure your supplier capabilities, determine potential risks and get your schedule on track if production falls behind.
- Technical support: Administrative and back-end tasks are vital to the function of any operation, but they can direct resources away from more imperative needs. Our technical services offer support in those administrative functions, including engineer communication and supplier reporting, to ensure your organization runs smoothly while you focus on larger processes.
Why Partner With NTS Unitek?
NTS Unitek has over 45 years of experience in supply chain performance management. We’ve developed repeatable and results-driven processes for improving supply chains and enhancing quality assurance practices. We are also informed about all relevant standards in the medical sector, including ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
Our methods and standards paired with our team of engineers, QA professionals and support staff give your medical organization the expertise it needs to succeed.
Contact NTS Unitek for Medical Industry Production Approval
NTS Unitek offers product verification processes and supply chain management to help your organization reduce costs, allocate resources to suitable suppliers and create documentation processes that support long-term growth. Improve the quality of your products and keep up with demand. Contact our team today to learn more about our services.